I am excited to announce that I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Sarah C C Bence. I met Sarah through a facebook group and have become a fan of her blog since then. Sarah likes to blog about travelling, gluten free food, yoga and poetry – everything that interests me.You can check her travel stories and stunning pictures at Pinterest and Instagram. A big thank you to Sarah for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
This is how it works – by accepting the Versatile Blogger nomination you must:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog
- Nominate 15 bloggers who inspire you
- Share 7 things about yourself
7 things about ME
1. My first time travelling outside India was in May 2015. I traveled to Greece for my honeymoon. Since then, I have traveled to France and Switzerland and I have a long way.
2. My goal is the travel 30 countries before I turn 30.
3. I am a foodie. I always want two things in life – To eat to my heart’s content and to lose weight.
4. I love reading books. My favorite book series – 1. Harry Potter, 2. A Song of Ice and Fire
5. My favorite city is Paris. I love everything about Paris – the language, the food, the architecture, the history and the culture.
6. My suitcase is always packed when setting out on a journey. I have no idea how to pack light even after reading tons of blogs on travel packing.
7. I love cooking. I get inspiration for cooking different recipes by watching cookery shows on TLC and reading recipes online.
The bloggers I nominate for their amazing blogs are:
- Eats and Explores – I love her food posts
- Brand Travels -I love her blog and I follow her posts on a daily basis
- Sparking Poems – She is an incredibly talented. I love her poems.
- Parenthood & Passports – I see my future travels in their posts. I love Avery’s beautiful pictures.
- The Girl in the Little Black Dress – I loved Natalie’s “100 Things To Do If You’re Sad” list.
- What’s for Dinner Moms? – I have tried some of the chicken recipes shared on the blog and they turned out to be amazing. Since then I follow the food and travel stories shared by What’s for Dinner Moms?
- WORLDINSIDEMYPOCKET – I would nominate her for her writing style and the way she has described London in her posts.
- Exploring Life – The first post I read on the blog was about Santorini and since then I am following every new post that is published here.
- Life with Emily – Emily’s makeup tips are very helpful.
- The Mint Thief – I love cooking and I am a big fan of Nafisa’s recipes.
- Stephan Caspers – I recently discovered Stephan’s blog and he is one of the top blogs I try to read regularly. I love his posts on Philosophy.
- YEAH, ANOTHER BLOGGER – Neil’s posts and funny and interesting.
- TRAVELTELLERS – Mansi & Ambuj inspire me to explore India.
- Introversion –Sanjay is a great poet and I find most of his posts interesting!
- JAIPUR THRU MY LENS !! – Arv knows everything about Jaipur and he pens down his stories beautifully in his posts. He brings out the beauty of the city and the culture through his blog posts.
Happy blogging! 🙂